A way of relating to the world in which a person consistently overreacts to or greatly exaggerates the importance of benign events.
Typically “drama” is used by people who are chronically bored or those who seek attention.
People who engage in “drama” will usually attempt to drag other people into their dramatic state, as a way of gaining attention or making their own lives more exciting.
Common warning signs/ risk factors of drama or a dramatic person are:
1. Having one supposedly serious problem after another.
2. Constantly telling other people about one’s problems.
3. Extreme emotionality or frequently shifting, intense emotions.
4. Claiming to have experienced negative events that are highly implausible.
5. A boring job or mundane life.
#CoronaVirus #US #News
Rocci Stucci: http://StreamingTalkRadio.com
STEM CELLS (CODE: Rocci or Rocky for discount): https://www.stemlightcenter.com/ https://www.southernstem.com/
KickAss Beef Jerky (Code: meatball for 10% off) https://kickassbeefjerky.com
Verve Forever (CBD): http://bit.ly/2QIDBJN
Larson’s Quality Jigs: https://www.larsonsqualityjigs.com/
My Patriot Supply – http://bit.ly/2U9eTDL